Monday, October 12, 2009

RAIN!!!

It rained all day yesterday,and some today. As you know, I HATE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't help it I am a African goat,I like the heat and dryness,NOT RAIN. I(I can't speak for all goats) hate getting my feet wet,actually all the goats in the pen do. Nibbles was in Doodah's crate. Gunniess is STILL in the trough(she REALLY likes it). Sweet Pea is in the hay pile(can't really see it here). Were am I you ask? I am on "Da Boy"s leg(He volunteered). Sissy is a little confused about what is food,but it was just a "Nibble Kiss",which not a bite so she did not hurt "Da Boy". Even Mr.T,a.k.a ,Mr. Tumnas is in his hay box(he doesn't QUITE fit). And here are some chickens in my pen. Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chickens in My pen!!! In MY house!!! BBBBBBBAAAAA!! I am going to have to hire some duck security guards. Speaking of ducks,here is the ring leader. "Big Momma",always alert,even sleeping with one eye open(can You do that). And a pic of Super Goatie Awesomeness!!!

4 comments:

  1. I have chickens in my pen too. I think it is just wrong.

    I had snow. Which is just solid rain. It is not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is MORALLY wrong to mix chickens and goats,while I have had snow,it did not last over a day, it is much worse than rain,and it will block you goat house door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hate rain toooo! And because of that mule I got MUD on my legs! Yuck! Sorry about those chickens in your house. Geez - I suppose you could chase them out and bite their tail feathers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEWWWWWW I hate getting mud on my legs,the cow pen is REALLY muddy. But thankfully my pen is not. I will "help" them out.

    ReplyDelete