Thursday, December 10, 2009

Goaties roastng on a open fire(Not like THAT(well kinda)

When it gets cold always think of when I was little(BEFORE Sissy came),and I lived inside. I was a little buck then,and I barely had button horns. I had a box of alfalfa,a blanket to keep me warm,and I had a bottle. I remember the first time I went out side,the first leaf. It was all good till Sissy came along,and the incident(i.e.Sissy climbed the lamp and put a goat size dent in the end-table). As you know we goats like heat,well I would stand so close to the fire that my eyelashes singed off. "Da Boy" had to keep pushing me away from the fire place.Altough I am glad to have Sissy,she shares her hay,and warms up my house for me and-HEY SISSY STOP THAT!!! She is trying to escape as I speak.!!! I have to go stop her. BYE!!

6 comments:

  1. Butter Bean you were such a cutie!I just want to hug you and squeeze you and pet you and call you George....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! Bean you were really cute! Welll you are still cute but when you were little you were MORE cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like you were cute but now you are pretty,because bucks aren't pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I just want to give you a goat hug.
    And you have a beautiful wood stove if the publicist says so herself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big goat hugs to you AND the publicist.!!!

    ReplyDelete